Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Anyone up for Jump Rope?


I just love my Magnolia's Stamps! When I got this little "angel" I just fell in love with the jump rope and flowers, but always felt it needed to be 3-D. Well last night I inked her up and did just that!


I colored all the images with my copic markers. The house and girl are from Magnolia, the tree is Rubbernecker, Stamps by Judith for the grass, and the wording is Aud Designs. I use the circles set a lot! They punch out with my medium Fiskars squeeze punch perfect! (scallops are with my nestibilities). I used a piece of copper wire for the jump rope and attached prima flowers with brads. I put pop dots behind her and to hold down the "rope". The birds are done by hand with a glaze pen. And the of course I had to use some stickles on the angel wings.


I am pretty happy with how this one turned out. I would like to do a whole school yard! I worry about how big the card would have to be though :)


Well gotta run today - It is what I call "MIL" day. My Mother-in-Law and I run all our errands and do what shopping we can. I think today we are heading to the outlet malls. Lots of walking, but hopefully lots of deals as well!


Card Info:


Stamps: Magnolia, Aud Designs, Rubbernecker, Aud Designs
Paper: Bazzill
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Copic Markers; Copper wire; Prima Flowers; Glaze Pens; Fiskars Squeeze Punch; Nestibilities; Pop Dots; Stickles

8 comments:

ElyBlair said...

Adorable Sugar Nellie and even better card composition!

I love it-have fun shopping :)

Veronica Z said...

Awww, what a cute card! The stamp is adorable and your coloring is perfect!

Melanie said...

Awesome Job! This card is fantastic. I love the details. As usual, you amaze me. I wish I had an ounce of your talent.

Godelieve said...

This is soooo pretty!

Tania said...

This is soooo gorgeous! I almost see her jump.

Allison Rankin said...

I love this scene you have created for your Magnolia!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

great work and coloring
good luck for your application :-)

Carolynn said...

This card is beautiful...I love it!!