Thursday, March 20, 2008

I love Twinkling H2O's


I made this card for the challenge blog Cute Card Thursday. The challenge this week is All Creatures Great and Small. Well House Mouse qualifies for that I think! If you haven't seen this site and love to make cute cards you really need to check it out.
I just love my Twinkling H2O's, but I forget to use them sometimes. Well last night I remembered after coloring with my Copic Markers. The hummingbird was just calling out to sparkle! So after coloring I highlighted with the H2O's.
I am sorry I don't know what the patterned papers are, they are out of my scraps. Which I proudly have been actually using lately! I was trying to go for a cross stitch look around the edge, that didn't turn out like it was in my head. Ha... they never look like they do in my head! But back to the House Mouse stamp, I just really love the twinkling H2O's on the bird and I also put it as the wind. I tried to take a close up I really hope you can see the sparkle in the photo. Cuz it sparkles in real life.

Well today I have lots to do. I need to do some samples for classes at my LSS in April. And I have been trying to re-organize my "space". Hubby says I do that almost as often as I work on stuff. He just don't understand things -


Have a great day... Woo Hoo it is finally SPRING!
Card Info:
Stamps - House Mouse, Stamps by Judith
Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories - Copic Markers, Twinkling H2O's, Uniball Gel Pen, Ribbon, Button

25 comments:

Chatdoro said...

beautiful beautiful card. I love it. Bises Chatdoro

Sandy said...

Oh how lovely. So cute card and gorgeous work. Love it.

Samm said...

ahhh, this is cute! fab card!

Samm
x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love how you have coloured the bird.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Mona said...

Beautiful card. Great colours and the twinkling is fantastic.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

so lovely and perfect design...

jenny said...

Lovely card, beautiful colouring.

Cecilia said...

This is beautiful card!!!

t.tiina38

www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Helen said...

Congratulations on using your scraps - you made a good decision there! Lovely card!

ella bella said...

lovely card, love the image :)

Laura lok said...

I agree h2o's are so great and on the house mouse stamps they are perfect.

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, this stamp is perfect for this challenge and it is so beautifully coloured!

thank you so much for joining in the CCT challenge!

Debx

Suzanne said...

This is beautiful and such a great image!! Sue :o)

Laura said...

It is soo pretty!

Tracey said...

Beautiful Card

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamp

stampingbalou said...

Wow, what a wonderful card !!!

Jeannette said...

Love your Bird. Twinklings are fab aren't they!!!

Lorraine said...

Lovely card, Fab colouring and lettering.

Anonymous said...

This is too stinkin' cute! Love the mouse haning on for dear life! Love it!

Tina said...

Wonderful work. I love it!

Zimtschnecke said...

Such a cute card! Fantastic work! Love it!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Really great card!! Also love working with the H2O's

Dotty Designs said...

wow, lovely card love the colours very nice :)

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card! The image and colours a beautiful.
Sarah xx :0)