Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wishing Spring -

I am so ready for SPRING! Ok I know all of you from up north tell me that I have no right to complain. After all I am in Texas and I have no idea what winter is. But I live in Texas for a reason, I don't like cold. I am ready for warm green weather. My donkeys NEED some green grass to eat, we need some showers or it will be a dry year again. We own a plant nursery, that is what my husband does to pay the bills, support my addiction of stamps and feeding hay to our babies. We need spring. Spring is our time of the year. Plus I am really tired of these sinus headaches that I get with these cold fronts that keep coming. And that is what happened last night. I had a horrible headache so that meant no stamping. Yep it was that bad. So today I am pulling a card out of my stash. One I made that reminds me of spring. Warm, colorful and with flowers! Hope you enjoy my "little" bit of Spring. And it uses one of my favorite stamp companies again - Magnolia Stamps.

Card Info:

Stamps: Magnolia; Stamps by Judith; Studio G $1
Paper: Bazzill; My Minds Eye : Kaleidoscope Confetti Surprise Little Beauty Plaid
Ink: Versafine Onzyx Black
Accessories: Copic Markers; Prima Flowers; Brads; Queen & Co. Felt Fusion; Fiskar's Scalloped Scissors

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Hi there! I love your cards. They are all works of art! You have been tagged! Visit www.a-country-life.blogspot.com for more info!! Kerilou from Splitcoaststampers!
Keri