Friday, March 13, 2009

A Sneak of some WILD THINGS from Greeting Farm!

Wild Things?? No not my donkeys... hehe like they are wild... NO The Greeting Farm has a release this weekend.. and Club Anya is gonna have one fun weekend. Sneak Peeks today - Saturday and then on Sunday a Blog Hop for a prize.. that starts at 7AM Central time on Sunday.



Alright Alright to the sneak peek - this is a new set called "Wild Things" and they are just adorable! They have lots of cute sentiments too, but as soon as I saw them for some reason I saw these bookmarks.

I have seen these on blogs forever and never made any myself. When a couple of weeks ago I was in the office supply store and saw them on the shelf, little did I know then that these would be so perfect for these "Wild Things"...

I colored them with my Copic Markers then punched them out with my Spellbinders Nestibilities Circle. Now I wanted to find matching cards stock for each one and went to digging though my stash, then had one of those duh moments where I realized that I could cut all the scallops out of white card stock and then color them with Copics too... duh... now they match! I doodled the edges with some stitching and dots, then cut a second white scallop for each one out of adhesive card stock from DCWV, that is what holds the scallop on the giant paper clip! Simple, Easy and heck I think they are pretty darn cute!


Hop on over to Club Anya this week because there is a spot light on each of the new DT, and don't forget lots will be going on there and on all the DT blogs for the new images oh my they are CUTE!

I am staying in today.. cleaning, and laundry so I can play all day tomorrow. Last Saturday's Crop fell through at the last minute so we are going again this Saturday! I'll be back in the morning with more sneak peeks.. you will have to have these two (meaning there will be 2 sneaks!) !

Off now to make breakfast... and listen to the rain on the roof! WHAT A WONDERFUL SOUND!

HUGS and-

14 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Wow! You did a fantastic job! They are so adorable!

WickedPixie said...

Oh My Gosh! SOOO Cute! I love what you did with these guys! So clever and adorable and they look so bright and cheerful! Also, I never thought of coloring my cardstock with my markers to match! Thank you!

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are adorable, Michelle! WOW! So glad to have you on board w/ us and congrats on your previews and first upcoming release w/ Team Anya! You are awesome!!!

Cassie said...

how fun!!! love all the bright colors you used - they are so happy!!

Shannon said...

These are just too cute!! Thanks for sharing!

I have blog candy!

Candy Here!
Blessings!

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Wow !! These are great
Love Susie xx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Wow !! These are great
Love Susie xx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Wow !! These are great
Love Susie xx

Janna said...

Michelle these are unbelieveable!!! Wow, wow, wow!! I just love this idea! Now i will definitley have to create these for my nieces! They both love to read and would love personalized book marks with these adorable images! I am so glad you are a guest designer this month! Your work is truly an inspiration!

Smiles,
janna

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Michelle!!

Moni said...

These are so cute! Hugs, Moni

Pink Dandelion said...

These are fab, I too have seen these on other blogs and would love to have a go myself. Can I just ask what did you find was the best way to attach the image to the paper clip. Debs x

Annie said...

ooo these are fabby! love the cute figures and such a perfect size for the bookmarks! hugs, annie x

Lilian said...

Michelle, these are just amazingly adorable! I love them and will be casing them when my stamps arrive. Thanks for sharing! :)