Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pam and Buster from InStyle go for a walk -

How cute are Pam and Buster from InStyle? I just love this image.. Buster has such a proud attitude.. LOL - all colored with my Copics.


My card started with a white card base. Then I found this wonderful pattern paper from Reminisce that is two sided... love both sides! perfect for Pam and Buster don't you think? I then found a piece of dark red card stock to use as mats for everything. I then sewed the edges of the pattern paper. Now I really wanted to do that fun random wavy sewing... I just don't do that well. I stress about getting it right... not that I sew perfect straight lines, but why do I have such a hard time doing wavy free sewing! LOL
I saw in my stash this thin satin ribbon that matched perfectly so I tied it around the one pattern with a knot. The sentiment is from Cloud 9 epoxy stickers - a wonderful sentiment for a dog lover - "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" SO TRUE! Especially when they unroll the toilet paper all over the house!

Now today is the InStyle Challenge - which is Travel.... I think this if you stretch a bit might qualify... maybe Pam and Buster are traveling? HA! Make sure to pop over and get an order in.. there is a free stamp the month of July!!!

Ok... now I need everyone in the world to think hard all together for me.... Hubby says he is going to start my craft room and our front porch this week!!! He is going to work on the supply list and measurements today!!!! OH I soooo want to get this done! I am trying to not pressure too much... well nag... but I am sooo excited!!

Hope you have something fun today and have some crafting time!
HUGS and-

8 comments:

Jingle said...

That turned out so cute!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michelle.

Hugs Riet.x

Penni said...

Just perfect!!! I love the way everything ties in so well, especially the fab sentiment, so true!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Vicky said...

This is so cute, Michelle! I love that sentiment and your coloring is fabulous (as always! :) ).

Redlady said...

What a lovely card Michelle. Love the dog and the sentiment. So True

Hugs Hilda

Ila said...

Super Cute!! the papers you used are Fabulous..I love the stamp and the sentiment is Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Michelle love the little doggie so cute and the sentiment is brilliant :)
Hugzz Val xxx

http://Cardunow.blogspot.com said...

Michelle....Great Cards....
Doggie is adorable...thanks for sharing..Hugs Deloris