Monday, July 27, 2009

Stampavie DT Blog Challenge #9 - Bag it up! With another Helz image!

Today is the Stampavie DT Blog challenge, and it was a really fun one to play with! We were asked to use a template from fellow DT member Lauren Meader! I love her templates they are just so fun and cute! You’ll find the tutorial here. And trust me... this is a fun template that you will want to use again and again!
I used a piece of Cosmo Cricket two sided pattern paper, for the bag - My handle is punched with a SU label punch and I used a Fiskars corner rounder. I ran a piece of satin yellow ribbon around the bag - punched a whole in my image with another SU slit punch. The flower is one of my MIL's crocheted flowers, with Martha frond leaves and a sewed on blue button. Now how about that image?

This is again one of the new Helz Cuppleditch images that will be released from Stampavie. I just love these images! This is Ruffles Party... how fun!

I stamped the image on a new paper for me, Papertrey Natural paper. This paper has a more organic look to it, the color is not bright white and it has specks of darker papers in it. I used my Copics to color the image, other than the sky and ground, which is chalk. Then I went back with my white gel pen and colored in the bone. That is why it really pops - cool huh? I doodled the edge and then cut out a scalloped mat out of a scrap of yellow card stock with my Nesties.

I do hope you will visit the Stampavie blog and check out the challenge. As you know we are offering secret prizes with every bi-weekly challenge! It’s so much fun and who don’t love secrets? So come on and join us today or until August 9th 12:00 am blog time (means French time) at the latest to be entered for our next secret prize!


Fellow DT Member Lauren, did this one day on her personal blog and I thought it was a fabulous idea.. so I am copying her idea... thanks Lauren!

If you ever want to know where to purchase Stampavie images, there is a page on the web that has a list of all of the stores that sell the images... but here is direct links for you to use...

Australia Austria Belgium Canada Denmark Finland France Germany Greece Iceland Ireland Israel Italy Korea, Republic of Netherlands Norway Poland Reunion Russian Federation Singapore Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan United Kingdom United States

Just click where you would like to purchase from.. this will give you a list of stores, with their name, address, phone number, emails and if they have them web addresses. There is also even google map links to help you find the store! Hope this helps you get all the new images that are out and the ones that will be out real soon!

Well better get a move on.. running a few errands then got to get home and get some work done! It is Monday again... sigh....

Have a great day-
HUGS and-

6 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Michelle! I love that cute doggy, and his fabby birthday bone! and I have managed to make the gift box, I am so impressed with myself!!! still colouring in the images though.
hugs, annie x

Riet said...

Wowwww Michelle,what beautiful,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

DawnMarie said...

Oooh this is beautiful Michelle, gorgeous gift box and the new Ruffles image is so cute. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Rach said...

This is gorgeous Michelle, what an adorable little dog.. love how you have coloured him. hugs rachxxx

Ila said...

Oh Wow!! what a Fabulous box!!..and I totally love this doggie stamp!!...Hugs, Ila

Happy Crafter said...

I love this Michelle gorgeous papers and image :)
Hugzz Val xxx