Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Noel Sarah Kay!

I am so excited about the new Noël Sarah Kay images coming to Stampavie! They are really gorgeous... very pretty and really artistic. This is Noël Joy - Do you love that hat or what??? I think Sarah Kay really has a hat thing - cuz she does the best hats out there.


I colored my image with my Copics and high lighted with white gel pen. The base of my card is a Bazzil Dotted Swiss card stock, then all of the pattern papers are SEI Alpine Frost papers, really pretty, I cut out the snow flakes from one of the patterns, and then added some really big bling to the centers. I found a rich dark red satin ribbon in my drawer that I used as a band across the middle. And do you love that stamp I used as and extra? A French postage mark - perfect for this image! It is from Stampabilities - wonderful stamp!

Sorry today's post is short.. oh my I running so late! I have to get to work, I have a long list today that HAS to get done. Plus Hubby is off today to work on the addition.. so I am sure I will need to go out and help him from time to time... I need an extra 6-8 hours today to get this list done... LOL

Hope you have a wonderful day! HUGS and I do hope you come back tomorrow I am very excited about the 4th MichJay Challenge post! I just love how my project came out and can't wait to see my friend JayJay's!

HUGS and-

13 comments:

Norine said...

this is just adorable love it
Hugs
Norine

DawnMarie said...

Oh I love this stamp Michelle, think I will be buying that one soon. Hope you are well. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

susan said...

This is a great stamp! I can't wait to get mine. I already have a few on pre-order and I can't stand the waiting! LOL!

Penni said...

Wow love this Michelle. You're right that hat is super!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Ila said...

Beautiful card!! and the stamp is Adorable..love the hat, your fabulous coloring and those lovely snowflakes!!...Hugs, Ila

Tindaloo said...

this is gorgeous! oh, and I love the hat :)

Maria said...

That Sara kay it's so nice !
Hope you are well at your busy day
Hugs :)
Maria

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi,
I love that card. The colouring and the layout are gorgeous. The new Sarah Kay image is fabulous - guess what I'm buying next!!
Hugs,
Fiona x

Annie said...

fabulous card Michelle, I'm looking forward to the Noel Sarah Kay collection coming out soon - I have my list already made out!
hugs, annie x

Janne said...

It was a very nice stamp:) I love the hat too. Nice colouring.

Unknown said...

Wow! That´s such acute card! Fabulous!

Victoria said...

Wow Michelle this is just gorgeous! This new Sarah Kay image is just adorable and I luurrve that hat too!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowww Michelle,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and flowers.

Hugs Riet.x