Monday, November 30, 2009

Stampavie Challenge - with bows!

Hello and Happy Monday! Today is the Stampavie Challenge over at the DT blog! Today's challenge is to use bows on your card and our DT Kittie has provided a few wonderful bow tying tutorials for you! HERE

I just love Kittie's bows! And she has shared her secrets.. and they are so much easier than I thought!


My image - OH MY I AM LOVING THESE NEW PENNY JOHNSON  BEARS!! Wonderful fun images from Stampavie - This is Bear and Bird... cute huh? Colored with my Copics and then doodled stitching with my Uniball white gel pen.



For my card I started with a white card stock base, and then went with the Dreamy collection from My Minds Eye - Really fun colors and I love all the patterns. I used one of the more solid red patterns to mat the image, and used the Martha Stewart corner border punches called "Rings" Love these sets of punches, I have become addicted to them! My sentiment is from Hero Arts - and punched out with a Stampin Up punch.

My bow is a wide white satin ribbon - I need to practice with my bows, but I don't think it is too bad.. LOL

I finished off my card with lots more doodle stitching. I hope you like it! And I really hope you will visit the Stampavie DT and see the other cards - and join us in playing with bows! Another wonderful "secret" prize this week. You really do want to win one of these... trust me! wink wink....


Well today is suppose to be some really nasty cold wet weather today - I am thinking a great day to stay in and work in my new room! Need to find a good movie and catch up on some work.  Have a great day!

Hugs and -

7 comments:

Sheila said...

A fantastic card, Michelle. The little bear and bird are so sweet. I love the papers and the faux stitching is great. You've done a wonderful job with your bow - I'm impressed!
God Bless!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michelle,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

DawnMarie said...

Oh so cute Michelle! Sweet stamps. Love the papers you've used. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Ila said...

Gorgeous card...the little bear is Super Cute!!..been catching up a bit... your craftroom looks Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

Danni said...

Such a cute, cute card and the bow is wonderful!

Shelly said...

Great job!!! I love this card, Michelle.

Diamond Doll said...

Fab card Michelle and love that BOw.
Trish (-: