Monday, December 14, 2009

I am Certified!

Yes... I am Certified! I had my Copic Certification yesterday and I "graduated" and got my certificate! It was a really great class. - The day just flew by! Now you all know I adore my Copics, in fact I had to dust my pencils when I moved them into my craft room. :0(   But since getting into Copics I have hardly used anything else.

The class was lots of techniques, learning the Copic system, color wheel and all the info about each of the different types of markers - Never thought I would want those Wide Copics... uh now I think I really need a "few" of them! OH my the cool things you can do with them!

My Instructor was Sally Lynn - you can find her at her blog Inkyheart - she was wonderful, and fun to learn from. Thanks Sally Lynn! and Thank you Copic for finally coming to South Texas! OH and thanks for the little goodie bag of products! :0)

Now by now you have found that I have no card today... sorry I worked on Christmas night. I am having a really hard time believing that it is really as close as it is. I have never been this far behind before. And I have to get busy and get my "work" done today so I can work on a few gifts and finish addressing my Cards -  but I had to pop on today even without a card and scream how excited I am about... be Certified!!! :0)

HUGS and-

5 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

congrats, Michelle! can't wait to see the awesomeness you're going to show us with your newly acquired SKILLZ! :)

WOO HOO!

TA Carbone said...

Congratutions Michelle, I have to say though with your coloring before certification you really didn't need a piece of paper to tell us how wonderful you color

Penni said...

Big Congratulations!!!

Hugs
Penni

DawnMarie said...

Congrats Michelle. Dawn Marie.xx

Annie said...

Congratulations on your certification!
hugs, annie x