Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Stampavie Tina Wenke Samples



 

Hello! Wow these days of Samples have been wonderful haven’t they? I can’t believe it is coming to an end… but I do know that all of the DT have still been playing with all of the new images and I am sure you will still be seeing a lot of  “samples” :0)

So for my last “official” day of the 40 days of Samples I am showing off a few of my Tina Wenke samples.

Giving Flowers - a
 My first card is “Giving Flowers” – I just love how sweet this image is – so “friendly” .  I colored with my Copics – I wanted some corners on this one, but I couldn’t find anything that was working… then I saw the hearts that made up the flowers in the pattern paper – perfect! I used my Fiskars squeeze punch and used hearts!

Hedhog Popping Bubbles - a
My second card is fun! I just love these bubbles! The image is Hedgehog Popping Bubbles – And seriously the image is adorable…but the bubbles are just too fun to try new things with! I colored with my Copics.. but used LOTS of stickles for those bubbles… next time I think Divisional glaze would be great too! Oh and that sentiment is a Stampavie stamp… one of the Rachelle Anne Miller Sentiment… really a great set of sentiments.


So how is the weather where you are? CRAZY here! like I said over the weekend... was nearly 80 on Saturday - gorgeous! And yesterday it never got over 38 here, and we had SNOW!! Ok, so once again it didn't stick, but it was heavy enough to really be pretty... and well scare Libbie... she stood at the window all morning and barked at it! LOL  Today is suppose to be 54...  really odd weather!!


HUGS and-

5 comments:

Tracy said...

He's so cute with the bubbles, love the card and fantastic image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Heidi Brawley said...

Those cards are soo cute!!! Love the sparkly bubbles!!! We are having weird weather too in Tucson, AZ. About the same as what it's doing to yall. Only it snows up in our mountains and has been really cold past couple days. Last week was in high 70s. Hugs, Heidi B.

Dianne said...

WOW! These cards are so cute!! Beautiful job with the coloring and great images.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Michelle,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Such lovely, cute cards!! :)
I love them!!