Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stampavie's - Mo Manning Fairy Kiki

How cute is this image?
Another New Stampavie CHA image - by Mo Manning - I needed a baby card for a friend, and this image just seemed perfect! I had some fun coloring "Fairy Kiki" with my new AQUAMARKERS from Letraset - I know I have said it before... but I am loving these markers! The vibrant color is just stunning! Now this image really didn't require a lot of ink... :0) 
For the card I went with an Easel card - Love making these type of cards, and they are fun to see sitting up on display aren't they? 

Went with DCWV Nanna's Kids again - and for my normal I went with the boys stack in greens and purples, but I think it is still perfect for a little girls card. Just love this color combo! Sewed all the layers down, and cut the image and matting with Nesties Lacey Circles. Then I added LOTS of light green rhinestones around the edges. A satin ribbon ties everything off -
The base is the same papers, layered and then with the cream card stock center I stamped a Stampin Up Welcome Baby stamp - I very lightly colored in this image, I didn't want it to pop as much as the image - just subtle coloring. Large green rhinestones across the top for the easel to rest against.

Now I just need to meet up with new Mom and new Baby to give it to them! hope I can do that soon.. been dying to see this little one! Hope they like my card -

I have been working at my desk trying new things - I am not sure if I am liking it or not, but you know I am having a lot of fun trying new things, new products and a new style... may not look to great - but I am learning and enjoying it and that is what part of all this hobby is right? I might get brave and show this all off real soon :0)

Don't forget my Blog Candy going on ... link is at the top of my sidebar!
HUGS and have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wauw is this a cute card, wonderful coloured and so beautiful with the paperwork, I have this paper myself and didn´t see the possibilities of it, now I do thanks to you!!Hugs Ageeth x

may-chu said...

very cute! I love the colors of this card, and the stamp, of course, is really cute!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hugely cute image!! And the entire card is beautiful.

Carol Dee said...

How sweet, I love Mo's fairy images. The color combo would work for boy or girl. She will LOVE the card. Hugs...

♥...Mo...♥ said...

hi Michelle. Is a very Cute card. I love the colors and images.
Hugs from Vzla

Helen said...

Hi Michelle, this is a very gorgeous card. Love the colours. Hugs.

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely card and what a great colours you've used, i love it!

okienurse said...

Such a precious card. I love Mo Manning's art. Thanks for sharing.

TA Carbone said...

I just love this image :)

Sandy Ang said...

What an adorable fairy baby on your card. Love the spring feeling!

Peachy Wessels said...

Really cute card! I love all of your designs, you are so talented! I am sure Mom will love this card as well!