Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dust It Off Sunday - Seed Packet?

I got a chance to play with one of my Papertrey Ink sets. I had to have this set when I saw it. I just Love vintage seed packets. Always have - and as soon as I saw this set I fell in love with it. Here is my first "Seed Packet" of my own.

 This set is so fun cuz it comes with lots of little pieces to create your own versions. I went all vintage with my first - Very Simple, but I love how it came out. I used kraft card stock, and cream colored card stock. They have a die for the little envelope, and to cut out the center. I used an acetate for the "window". And don't you totally love the little tools? Yes they have the stamps, and then dies to cut those out too!!!

And don't worry there are stamps for the back too....
Cute huh?? I can see this with lots of pattern papers, and lots of different stamps to create more seed packets then I could dream of. LOL Wouldn't this be a great little gift card holder :0)

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Spending the day with Hubby and friends, lunch out and maybe some shopping or such,  should be fun!

HUGS and-

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG, that is so adorable, I can see why you needed the whole thing, dies and all.

Carol Dee said...

I love those seed packet sets. Lots of fun ways to use them. Love your creation today. Have a relaxing Sunday.

Helen said...

This is a great gift. Lovely.

Cynde said...

Michelle love your choices for the darling seed packet. The possibilities are endless. Love yous!