Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Me and My Space - Stamp Winner and New INKY Impressions news!

OOPs... Darn Blogger scheduler and I disagreed again... you got this early... sorry :09


Hello - LOTS of news today.... :0) So I am combining what should be two post into one is that ok? I'll get the winner of the Me and My Space Blog candy winner from last week at the end of the post... :0) drama building ok? But first I wanted to share something really fun and exciting!!! :0)

A few weeks ago, I received an email asking me if I wanted to be a guest designer for Inky Impressions. I was excited, as I was sad that Spoon was ending, and I really needed something to cheer me up, and that day I got the email! Then while chatting back and forth, they asked if I would please finish the year with the team! HOW fun and cool is that!


So every other Wednesday I'll be part of the Inky Impressions team and sharing! Their stamps are really cute and I am happy to be sharing them with you. And today is my first card with the DT challenge! The challenge was Dressed to Impress... I think Princess Lili is pretty impressive ;0)
 I made an easel card, with lots of pearls and bling - The papers were just TOO PERFECT if you ask me. They are My Minds Eye Lost and Found Market Street. Yes, that word Princess is part of one of the pattern papers :0)
 Here you can see the EK Success border punch with the bling and crown papers.
Princess Lili is colored with my Promarkers: Ivory, Blush, Oatmeal, Caramel, Burnt Sienna, Pale Pink, Baby Pink, Dusky Rose, Pear Green and Powder Blue. The entire dress is covered with Smooch... in person it is really sparkly really pretty. 

I had fun coloring her and can't wait for the next challenge in two weeks! But until then, please make sure to pop over to Inky Impressions and see all the DT work, zoom around and see all the inspiration there (there are two places to see the challenges and inspirations ok ) and then you can pop over to the store and see all the greatness that is available!
*************************************************************************

NOW to the winner of my Stamps from last week...
I used Random.org to draw a number for me, and I actually figured out how to do it correctly and copy and paste it into my post. HOW smart am I??!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
30	
Timestamp: 2011-09-13 17:53:15 UTC

So number 30 makes the winner
Holly AKA KopyKat said...oh I would love to win these! Thanks for the opportunity and for sharing your wonderful creations and life with us.

So Holly AKA KopyKat... if you will email me at michelleo@hughes.net your snail mail address I will send out YOUR new/used stamps.

Starting up a new pile of stamps... I'll try and get them on really soon ok?  Feels good to pass on stamps that are crying out for some ink!!

Thanks for staying with me on this long double post! Remember to pop over to Inky Impressions and take a look there, and back here next week for Me and My Space... not sure I may have to move that to Tuesdays or Thursdays... but for right now I can't handle that decision.. LOL  Too much in my head already!

HUGS and -

12 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Congratulations hun with your new DT challenge. Your card looks awesome, but we wouldn´t expect anything else from you either.
I´m not sure if it´s just me, but I can´t see any of the me and my space here on the post, even it say so??? A shame as I just love to see how your organisation of your craftroom. I´ve got so many great ideas from you over the past months here.

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh Congratulations on your new company adventure! That is way Awesome!!!! love your card too! it is very adorable!!!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Helen said...

Wow what a great news. Enjoy it! Your card is fabulous.

Country Mouse said...

Love your card creation, super job as a DT member!! :)
Congrats to Holly for her win of stamps!! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG, how exciting, will email you with my address. Congrat's on the design team and I love this card! Whooo Hoooo!!!!!

Carol Dee said...

Congrats Holly on winning the great blog candy and Congrats Michelle on the new design team!

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Hi Michelle, She is amazing. Love the card and the coloring. I love how you made it and how she looks! Fun and wonderful. Happy to be your teamie!
Hugs
Marion

Sharon Basel said...

Michelle this is a wonderful card! Your border punches and added bling are gorgeous and I adore that paper matching this sweet image to a tee! Your coloring is stunning with the shimmer you added to the image. Fabulous!

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful card Michelle, fantastic mixture of patterned papers and embellishments, gorgeous coloring on the image too.

Shelby Goolsby said...

Beautiful card Michelle!! I love the papers and all of the pretty embellishments. I am so happy to have the chance to work with you.

Lora said...

Oh Michelle this is just beautiful. I think this is my fave Inky stamp and I don't have it yet!
It's great to have you on the team at Inky Impressions!
Lora x

Scrappychick said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is beautiful hon! Welcome to the team!!