Monday, January 30, 2012

Sneak Peek - Suzi Blu - Spirit Girl

Well CHA is under way! And today it is my turn to share on the Stampavie DT Blog. And I had to share here as well right?

Really stepped out of my normal box here and just went with it and "tried" to do something a bit different. And I had a TOTAL BLAST doing it!


Started off with a canvas, tore pieces of cardstock to create my background. I colored the Spirit Girl with promakers, and then cut her out. The sentiment is also one of Suzi's new stamps called "Fall in Love".  Love these new quotes in her collection. I then cut out some roses and a bird from pattern paper, chipboard words and trimmed the edge with measuring tape twill ribbon.

So how have you stepped outside your crafting box lately? These new Suzi Blu images really help inspire and make it all so easy to have fun!

Hope you enjoyed it ;0) Off to CHA now!
HUGS and-

7 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colours hugs Pops x

Carol Dee said...

this great. Looking forward to seeing more. Hugs...

Carol Dee said...

this great. Looking forward to seeing more. Hugs...

Carol Dee said...

this great. Looking forward to seeing more. Hugs...

Unknown said...

omg LOVE LOVE this! Wow! It is awesome!!

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hi sweet Michelle,

I had no idea what we were about to make but this is so adorable,you could go every site on with this lovely stamp from Suzi and de text stamps Wow...
Hope your all doing well ^_^"
Have a nice time and lots of Fun.
A signature from Suzi and Tim Holtz would be my Wish haha.

love Sonja xox

Shelly said...

Absolutely awesome!!!! I love it, Michelle.

I sure am enjoying your CHA posts. Thanks for sharing it with us.