Monday, January 16, 2012

Stampavie CHA 2012 Winter Release Sneak Peek - SUZI BLU!!

Don't Pass out here... BUT I GET TO SHOW OF SOME CRAFTING!!!!

IT'S HERE! Our Favorite time of the year! The Stampavie DT CHA Winter 2012 Sneak Peek! This is where each day thru the end of February the DT will show off a project with one of our new releases on the Stampavie DT Blog- You will see Sarah Kay, Tina Wenke, Penny Johnston and our newest artist Suzi Blu! Wonderful fun image - Sentiments and a few new things as well!! This is one great release -

Today I am the lucky one that gets to start things off - and I thought it would be a great chance to show off what I put together with two new stamps from our first Suzi Blu collection. I so totally love these images!
For my frame I used the Suzi Blu images "Fly Free" and "A Creative Life" - How totally fun are these! I paper pieced a pretty dress with lace ribbon for the Girl "Fly Free' and then used the entire House and with quote "A Creative Life" for the center of my frame.  These new Suzi Blue stamps are so versatile  - art projects, journals, cards, scrapbook pages what ever you can dream up these images are sized to work and give you lots of inspiration to jump off and create your own works of art!

For instructions on how to make my canvas frame you can see a prior project post  HERE -

Now make sure you visit the Stampavie DT Blog  each day to get inspiration and those great sneak peeks of the new release images! We will be showing them off EVERY day thru the end of February!

See I told you I have been crafting ;0)

Have a great Monday! HUGS

8 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful, the angel is lovely.

Dee in N.H. said...

That is beautiful and I absolutely love that sentiment for this!! What a beautiful piece, the more you look, the more you see! Love it!

Marilyn said...

This is great Michelle and I like that image. It's whimsical and sweet and a perfect sentiment to go with.

Maryann Laursen said...

This is so cool Michelle, really awesome. I love Stampavie and can+´t wait to see, all the new, they´ll release now. I love this sentiment here and I love your frame too, such wonderful work again hun.

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE IT. The Suzi Blu images are so sweet. And the verse is perfect :) Can't wait to seee more. Hugs...

Jingle said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!! Fabulous!

TA Carbone said...

3 words "I LOVE IT"

:)
TA

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful. I love the saying. TFS.