Saturday, February 4, 2012

CHA - must have dies!

Hi- ok so day one home was not fun. I spent the entire day trying to get the computer to "find" the Internet. Hours later and a few more hours on the phone the storms that came through on Friday night.... (4 inches of rain BTW)
Well it did something to our satellite, so now I have to have a tech out here, hopefully soon.

Ok so let's show off some CHA photos!

Love the butterflies

They had awesome samples in their booth....

Gorgeous!

And I also fell in love with the new Sizzix.....

Love how they displayed the samples.


Have a list of them that are a must to. Seems like there were a lot of vintage feel items this year. Yea!

I'll show much more this week. I just hope that my computer gets fixed soon. I miss working "normally" on it. And I have lots of work this week.

I will try and post each day this week until I run out of things to share. I know you are wanting to see what was there.

Hugs
Michelle

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Thanks for the snoop... I have a couple of the Cheery Lynn dies, like them a lot and should probably have more!

Rufus said...

Thanks for the pictures! I've also got some of the Cheery Lynn dies, (Christmas presents) and love 'em!!! They can be a bit fiddly, but they are so pretty when you get them out. Can't wait for some more pictures. Hope your computer and internet cooperate!
R/

okienurse said...

I love all the butterflies and those new Sizzix...OMG! I am broke already and now I figuring out how to get those! Gotta sell more...wait...I gotta start selling. Never have before just been giving it away! Thanks for sharing! Vickie

Dee in N.H. said...

Whooo-eeeee! Awesome pictures. I "need" way too much new stuff! LOL!
Hope you get all your technical stuff figured out!

Carol Dee said...

WOW I love those. Can't wait to see more. Hope the fix is quick. Hugs...

Helen said...

Wow, love these especially the butterflies. Hope your computer is back to life soon. Hugs