Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stampavie - Penny Johnson - Duckling Bridge

My last CHA project. Yep I am all out of made up things to show you. So I must start crafting again! I did color one night this week. It was wonderful! Felt glorious!  Ok so I threw it in the trash can once done cuz it was not good at all... but I do believe I am now ready to get back to work. My hand is ugly don't get me wrong. And it itches like crazy. But I can use it and bend all my fingers. Whoo Hoo!! Now if I can get caught up with work this week, then I will have some free time to craft!

But here is one last card I made up for CHA for Stampavie. This is one of the new Penny Johnson images "Duckling Bridge" - really a sweet image.

I so enjoyed coloring this image - like a coloring book page - so many things to have fun with. I used my Promarkers from Letraset- All the papers I believe are SEI - from way way way long ago. I used a piece of vintage lace - and then that ribbon.. I stamped that! Yes the sentiment Thanks is from Stampavie Tina Wenke. And I just stamped it over and over across a piece of ribbon. Love that will be doing more of it for sure!

So that is all my CHA stuff... darn good thing I had so much from the show to share the past few weeks huh? What would I have done not being able to craft.

Have you been visiting the Stampavie Blog? The DT has really been showing some wonderful projects with all the new stuff - take a few minutes and visit and see :0)

Early day today... Libbie and Tuco have vet appointments. Tuco for his second round of puppy shots and Libbie for her annual visit and shots. I can only handle two at a time. So next Tuesday I'll take Autie and Chica. After done with the doggies today I then have to get to work. Long day today but I hope to get LOTS done! Feels good to be going 100% again. Now if only there were 36 hours in a day I just might get all caught up. LOL

Have a great day-
HUGS and

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

How cute! Sweet image, great colouring and fab papers... SEI are some of my favourites. Good luck on taking the doggies to vet.

Carol Dee said...

Sweet image, pretty card. Yea,I could us a few 36 hour days to catch up for sure! Hugs...

ednamburgess said...

Cute cards, stamp and love the paper and colors. Edna

Helen said...

what a cute card. Love all those new stamps. Hope appointsments went well at the vet. Have been there as well cause 1 on my ladies had a nasty cut in her tongue (probably playing to wild with some wood) and needed a lot of stitches, but luckily she is doing fine again. Hugs, Helen