Friday, March 9, 2012

Tina Wenke's - Mouse Pushing Birthday Cart

I don't think I have shown this one before... LOL I was going through all my CHA cards and found a couple that I hadn't shown - at least I don't think... 

This is the new Tina Wenke - Mouse pushing Birthday Cart.  - too cute! 

I had fun with a scrap of cupcake paper in my stash. Then a Sizzix Cupcake die... punched twice once with blue card stock once with cream colored, that I added pearl pen for frosting and red stickles for a cherry top. Then LOTS of Martha Stewart border punching :0)

The image is colored with my Promarkers. Sorry.. did this ages ago and can't find the color list I made. The sentiment is also from one of the new Tina Wenke releases stamps!

Hope you haven't seen this one before.. LOL if so oh well the image is so cute it deserves two showings! HA!

My Mom did really well with her surgery - thanks for all the prayers - now re-coop time...

Hope you have a great day planned. Soggy here... rain rain rain..... :0(  I got my new lens, I so want to go outside and get some photos!!!!

HUGS and

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the stamp and the cupcake. Glad mom is doing well.

Barb

Carol Dee said...

Fun card, love the frosting on the cupcakes.
Glad to heare Mom is recovering now. :)
Just imagine how green it will be when the rains stop :)
Hugs....

Anonymous said...

Texas Cropper said...

Great card! Happy to hear your Mom is doing well.

Anonymous said...

Texas Cropper said...

Great card! Happy to hear your Mom is doing well.