Wednesday, January 16, 2013

High Hopes - Whooo Loves Ya!

Howdy! Ok, so this post is a couple of days late. Sorry - the antique show this past weekend was great, long and exhausting but great. But finally yesterday I was able to sit down and have some quality time, just me and my crafting supplies. Was fabulous!

Better late than never right - Here is one of the new High Hopes release for January from the Two by Two collection.

Feathered Friends and Sentiment "Whooo  Loves You, Baby!!" for this weeks High Hopes Challenge-



This weeks challenge is a sketch by the totally fabulous Anna Wight. Don't you just love her? It was perfect timing too as my brain didn't have to think at all! Just color and put it all together. So my Feathered Friends are colored with Copics (colors below) then cut into a circle. My branches are cut out so I could keep the circle a little smaller. Then I followed the sketch, keeping it simple for me. I used a piece of paper from Simple Stories with Core'dinations card stock. Some tan lace for the bands in the sketch. The sentiment is stamped on a sentiment block from the paper stack collection. I added three buttons in the bottom corner with twine tied through them.

Copic Colors -

Just love these two owls. Totally adorable! Now head on over to the challenge site and join in on the fun of the sketch! It is a fun sketch and you could be this weeks winner and win some High Hopes of your own!

OH and while you popping around High Hopes Challenge make sure to visit the High Hopes Main site. You are gonna want to sign up for the new Newsletter. Yep... that way you won't miss any new info about all the fabulous High Hopes Stamps! I got my email in as soon as I heard about it.

Now better run, weigh in at the Doctors today. Hope it is good news there, then a couple of errands to get ready for the next antique show! This new "job" is a lot of fun, but WOW it is a lot of work too! LOL

HUGS and -

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

The owls are a *hoot* !!!!
Love Anna's sketch. (She is Very talented for sure.) hugs

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are nice in support of new people.

My web site; http://www.howtoflipfurniture.com/
my page :: how to flip furniture for profit

Marilyn said...

Cute image and card. That is great background paper too!