Friday, March 22, 2013

Whimsy Inspiration - Fuzzy Chicks

Howdy -
   While trying to decide which Whimsy image to use this week... as soon as I saw the new image "Easter Chicken" by Lia Stampz I giggled. It reminded my of my little chicks. They have already grown so much!! They have started showing all their wings! I'll try and get a photo for tomorrows Animal Crackers! Too cute! And isn't this image too cute?


 He is such a sweet little chick especially in his striped shorts! I colored with my Copics (colors below) then I added more color and shading with my pencils. Haven't done that in a while. I was ok.. then I tried to add splashes of paint from the brush... didn't work and I was really upset with myself. But I stayed with it. Sometimes I figured you have to just live with it. I added some spring papers from First Edition called "Spring Drop" I found pink green and purple card stock to put with them. Sewed all the layers together, and then printed out the sentiment "Happy Easter" also from Whimsy. "Easter Sentiments" is a fabulous set for your cards - Really gorgeous Sentiments. I remembered my Martha Stewart Chick border punch. A gift from one of my favorite ladies :0) I punched out one punch and used it to top my sentiment, after I colored the grass green.

I added a little bit of Flower Soft to my Chick... Now he looks a bit more fuzzy like my chicks :0) I added very little to his head, as I didn't want to loose his adorable face.


Here are my Copic colors - 

I can hardly believe that Easter is so close! I am still getting organized and getting ready for 2013... and now we are at Easter! Guess I better make time file things and finish organizing huh? Maybe I can find a few hours for that this coming week. Maybe...

All righty, gonna run for today. Chores today so I can play this weekend. I hope I can get everything done, I would love to have a relaxing weekend next weekend will be a mad rush getting things ready for our next Antique Show. Yes, Relaxing Weekend that is on my wish list for the next couple of days. We will see....

HUGS and -

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Oh Michele he is the sweetest chick I've seen,I too end up with something crooked,I saw I cocked eyed LOL, I figure is home made so we can;t have it perfect. Thanks for sharing this cute and have a great day..

Carol Dee said...

Love the brightly colored eggs and the flower soft chick. TGIF

Crafting Belle said...

Love how you've coloured the chick. Fab card. Hugs Lisa Xxx

Crafting Belle said...

Love how you've coloured the chick. Fab card. Hugs Lisa Xxx

Crafting Belle said...

Love how you've coloured the chick. Fab card. Hugs Lisa Xxx

Anonymous said...

This moment, could be regarded as the perfect punch, a glimmer of flaws. Would have been completely sealed escape route, a gap isabel marant isabel marant sneakers. Keen awareness to that a trace of flaws, Rice soon from that gap being rushed out. Skinny Emperor Wu Zhe Yiquan, its essence is that, with absolute power of invocation the trace space law, persecution, Rice had recklessly and own. However, once the trace space rules are broken, then Zhe Yiquan the power will be greatly reduced. Nevertheless, Rice or Zhe Yiquan I Wei sweep. Although Rice has done its best defense, but this is, after all, Wudi Jiangs effort to blow..
[url=http://isabelmarantshoescheap.webs.com/]isabel marant shoes outlet[/url]
Particularly, women are too conscious about their beauty and they usually prefer such items more. Handbags are famous women accessories which are employed all over the world. Well, these wonderful bags are not just stylish but they keep lots of other fashion accessories in them as well let us know something more interesting about these favorite items. Related Articles Wholesale Replica Handbags Store Finerreplica Replica Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Fendi, Chloe, Dior, Miu Miu, Prada, Hermes, DG, Jimmy Choo handbag, wallet, shoes, clothing, jewelry Replica Handbags The Real Handbags The Most Eco Friendly Replica Handbags Decent and Graceful Fashion Accessories Women employ several items which are not just beautiful but which enhance their beauty too isabel marant shoes. Fashion handbags are among these products which are not just stylish and wonderful but which increase their good looks and decency as well. You will seldom find out a lady without having a single purse isabel marant shoes. It means that these products are widespread and every woman love to have her wanted stylish bag..
[url=http://isabelmarantsneakers86.webs.com/]cheap isabel marant sneakers[/url]
However, the truth is that paper continues to be used nearly as much as ever. You will find different varieties of paper for various types of crafts. Theres mulberry paper, washi, vellum, ricepaper, parchment and may even others isabel marant sneakers. For many paper crafters available, the most typical thing they are doing is leave for the store and buy paper products for crafts isabel marant sneakers. Well, thats commendable, needless to say. Craft stores are filled up with a variety of supplies and merchandise which are useful for a variety of arts and crafts. But understand that a number of these items are not designed cheap..
http://isabelmarantsneakers86.webs.com/

If you are looking for an inexpensive, environmentally friendly product to make your own candles, using this product makes good sense. You can use your choice of container to create a functional and decorative piece that you can display and use in your home isabel marant. Scented candles make great gifts, too, and the recipient will appreciate them even more once they are told that you made the candles yourself. In case you are prepared to assume outdoors the field youll be able to easily create wedding ceremony flower design ideas that will amaze your guests and depart them in awe On this article well take a look at just a few unique garden designs which you can create or no less than will hopefully encourage you to create your very personal considered one of a sort masterpiece. Related Articles Silk Flowers Arrangements Your Guide to Wedding Flowers as Dcor Silk flower arrangement For The Upper Class Silk flower arrangement A Womans Perspective The very best flowers to use for these designs are going to be created from both crepe paper or mulberry paper. These types of paper are sturdy and really easy to work with, using some other type of paper will make your flower tasks far more troublesome and its possible youll even turn into agitated with the paper earlier than you get the primary flower finished isabel marant sales.Backyard design entrance way..
[url=http://isabelmarantcheapshop.webs.com/]isabel marant sale[/url]