Tuesday, April 9, 2013

High Hopes Stamps Challenge - Grow Garden Grow

Howdy -
 
Today is the High Hopes Stamps Challenge! And this week the challenge is to go along with our title "Grow Garden Grow" - so use a high hopes image that has some sort of garden or flowers in it.

I had an image that I had never had a chance to use and it has flowers -

This is "Wishing Well" - isn't it pretty?


I colored with my Copics (colors below) cut out with oval Nestie and inked the edges with Ranger Distress Tea Dye Ink. I found some older papers in my stash that had all the same colors. 7 gypsies Trousseau collection. Soft vintage papers.. so I went that way - I matted, inked edges and then sewed all they layers together. A piece of Whimsey Self Adhesive Lace as a border at the bottom, and then three dots of Viva Decor Cream Paper Pen. Love this stuff! My sentiment is also from High Hopes and is "Wishing you Well!"

Here are my copic colors -

Now I am sure you can find a High Hopes image that has something growing in it. Color it up make a card and please join us! We would love to have you join us - and maybe win :0)

Today Hubby and I have chores planned. And after the last week a day around the house doing the normal things sounds pretty good - House needs cleaning, animals need tending too, grass needs mowing... lots to do -

Have a wonderful day -
HUGS and-



3 comments:

Zoe said...

Beautiful Card. The High Hopes wishing well is nice and the papers are pretty. Your colouring is wonderful and the vintage effect is good.

Zoe
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Howdy, i read your
blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just
curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how
do
you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can
suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any
help is very much appreciated.

Look at my blog post Go to my website

Carol Dee said...

That is what I need, A wishing well. :) A very prety card. hugs...