Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Whimsy Inspiration - Sweet Baby Boo

Howdy -

I have been trying to get this posted for two days... issues. Was either me, the computer or the cold/allergy medicine... anyway I am here now.

Love this new image from Whimsy Stamps -


This is Scrapper's Delights "Sweet Baby Boo" - adorable huh?  Colored with my Copics (colors below) Worked heavy on this one, Lots of coloring, oh and I worked a little darker skin on their faces. I like how it came out. Used more E42 this time. My papers are new for me, Pink Paislee Cottage Farms.  (I have a couple left in my eBay store and all my crafting stuff is still on sale) :0)

My sentiment is from Whimsy - Gratitude Sentiments Set I just got these and totally love them! So many great ones in one set.

EK Success border punch on the border, and the sentiment is also EK Success punch.

Inside is all scraps from the front - Love that :0)


Copics used -


Yesterday we met with the family for the estate that I have been selling. We went through the last boxes and got another load home. Was lots of sorting and hauling, but now we are done and through it all. Lots more to list in my eBay store. Sadly no more dolls. But still lots of good things. But wow... I am sore... lol all afternoon in the storage on concrete I can feel it. Didn't while we were working, but do today!

Today Hubby and I will empty the truck and bring it all in and sort it all for selling. Lots of collectors plates - hope they will sell well. Then we will work on our antiques and the trailer... getting ready for our next show coming up!! Where is time going?

Hope you have a great day -
HUGS and-

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just fabulous...

Hugs Pops x

Carol Dee said...

SWEET, their faces have a healthy glow~