Tuesday, September 10, 2013

High Hopes Challenge - Buttons and Bows

Howdy

Boy I was running late on this card folks... sorry I had to rush this one, but my mind has been going on a few different problems here.. main one that caused me to just push everything aside... Miss Nally. One of our outside doggies. Yep the one that isn't afraid of nothing, and goes after anyone or anything that causes danger here. This time she got in with a Rattlesnake. AGAIN. She was bit a couple of years ago, and spent almost a week at the vets. Then this last spring she got took on the coyote when they tried to get to close to the goats. Then Sunday she found another snake... now the good thing is that she is doing ok, and I am pretty sure she is going to make a full recovery. Due to the first snake bite she has all the shots and has a the stuff in her to fight off the poison. We were lucky she was just grazed and it was on the top of her head we think. If it had been a limb or chest it would have been much worse on her. Man my fur kids can sure take the life out of me with worry!

Anyway here is my High Hopes card for the new High Hopes Challenge Blog - Buttons and Bows challenge.

I colored with my Copics (colors below) then I dug through my scraps and found some cute Christmas papers to work with the new High Hopes image - Candy Cane Penguin cute cute cute image! My sentiment is also from HIgh Hopes - Seasons Greetings.

I found four buttons that matched... man that is HARD I have a million buttons and matching more than two takes me a while. My ribbons... well I tried a red one, no it was way wrong color, I tried blue, nope looked horrible. So I just went with cream colored. And I am not happy with it but out of the three it was least of the bad. I think I need new ribbon. I have a bunch but i have used up all the good ones.

Stickles was added. I love Diamond Stickles for winter cards.

Here is a close up so you can enjoy the bling of the stickles.


Here are the copics that I used.


Now bop on over to the High Hopes Challenge Blog and join in on the fun with some Buttons and Bows and win yourself more High Hopes!

Alrighty... now I will head out and check on Nally. Then try and get some of my chores and projects caught up. How can one day of putting off get a person so far behind? Doesn't seem right that it will take a week to get caught up from one day does it? LOL Have a great day!

HUGS and

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief, never a dull moment at your place, hope se will be ok.
That is a gorgeous card.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just adorable, stunning colours too hugs Pops x x

Carol Dee said...

I really like the cream color bow. Glad to here Nally is going to be O.K. hugs...

Niki said...

Hope Nally recovers soon. She's a tough defender, good to have on your side.

I really like the penguin, he's so cute.