Tuesday, January 14, 2014

High Hopes Sneak Peek Day 2 - Challenge On a Sunny Day

Howdy -
Day 2 for the High Hopes Sneak Peek New Release - and it is also a challenge day! "On a Sunny Day" So anything outdoors I guess -

I was just so excited to use the new "Lil' Fireman" it is so cute!


More older papers from my stash for this one, I think these are My Mind's Eye maybe? I colored with my copies and then sewed all the layers together. I added a satin ribbon around the middle.

Inside is more of the same papers -


And here are the Copic Colors used -


I didn't put a sentiment on this one… why? Well I am not sure if I am going to use this as a thinking of you or Birthday…. Sometimes I think it is smarter to wait to add the sentiment until the card is needed. I have so many that not right when I want to use them. You know what I mean?

You need to pop over to the High Hopes Blog and see all the DT sneak peeks and then join us for the challenge to win some HIgh Hopes of your own :0)

I have another sneak peek tomorrow… still working on that card today didn't get it quite finished yet… So pop back tomorrow to see that I did ok?

Have a great day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

I am so LOVING these new image. I have a 3 year old Grand Son that is all about fire trucks. Looks like a must have image for me. The card is fabulous.