Tuesday, February 25, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Animals!!

Howdy -
Today is High Hopes Challenge and I love this one! ANIMALS! Anything to do with animals. Now I know you just know me so well and you "know" how much I love the High Hopes Donkey images... But I am going to throw you a curve ball.


LOL - I have had Herbies Heifer sitting on my desk just dying to be inked up and used. Now how could I say no. Herbie is just proud of his cow! I also used two High Hopes Sentiments... Here a Moo and Everywhere a Moo. Love how it all goes together.

Colored with my Copics (colors below) Papers from Carta Bella called Giddy UP! Sewing all the layers together, then punching the sentiments with a tag punch. I inked the edges, then tied twine to them before attaching them. It needed something else, and finally after trying a million and one embellishments I decided to stay simple and just add some dots of Viva Decor pearl pen.

Here is the inside - Scraps from the front.

 And the Copics used -


I have so much fun with these farm country images from High Hopes! Now join us with the fun and hop on over to the High Hopes Challenge HERE 


2 comments:

Peggy S. said...

You made me smile when i checked in, and saw Herbie and that cute moo this morning! Thanks from an Ohio dairy farmer!

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE, I love the bandana fabric DP.