Thursday, March 27, 2014

Whimsy Inspirations - Cute Car!

Howdy -
Today I have a card I made with one of the new March images at Whimsy Stamps - Just loved how cute this one is ...


Named "Cute Car" - great name huh? I colored with my Copics ( colors below ) and then dug through some older stashes of paper for some fun springy colors.

Inside same papers -


Copic Colors used -


Was just a fun card to make - simple and gave me some much needed crafting therapy. LOL Getting ready for our biggest show of the year next week and well... I get a bit nuts getting ready for it. Hubby just loves me during this time.. uh yea right!

We have a little more rain today. YEA! And Hubby is wanting to get the garden in - wonder how much mud there is going to be in my house today -

I was going to the floors today  -  I am now thinking I will wait until tomorrow I just have this odd feeling that I will have to twice if I go ahead today -

Hope you have a wonderful day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Cute car for certain and it still has that showroom sparkle. I would wait to mop floors!(It is a never ending job here. Between Dog and DH!)