Tuesday, April 29, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Dots and Spots

Howdy -

This week at the High Hopes Challenge the challenge is "Dots and Spots" - I needed a birthday card for a friend so I combined for the challenge and had some fun with a couple of the new images at High Hopes that I knew my friend would like -


I used the new "Barn" along with "Lucy's Lambs" - I stamped Lucy and her lambs first, masked them and then stamped the barn. Colored with my Copics (colors below).  I used paper scraps as I had a great dotted paper in scraps. And doesn't it make you feel good to use up scraps?  I then stamped out the sentiment " From our Barnyard to Yours" Love that one! Punched out some flowers and leaves and embellished the corner.

Inside I used up more papers and stamped a Happy Birthday.


Copid Colors used


Easy challenge this week and fun. Dots work with lots of subjects! Join us at the High Hopes Challenge with some Dots and Spots and then win some High Hopes of your own!

Have a great day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Love the card. Especially the quilt behind the barn! hugs...