Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes!

Howdy -

Today is the Monthly Whimsy Stamps Challenge and this month it is an Anything Goes Challenge. Easy this month huh? Was good for my since my brain is mush... and I a bit sore. You see... I am a klutz and with the no depth perception it adds to the accident prone dork that I am. Yesterday I decided to totally miss a curb. Right foot found it fine. Left foot didn't do so well with the height... So me, my drink and an ice cream went flying across the sidewalk, landed on my knee then hit the wall. Was so graceful let me tell you. OH no worries I am fine, could have been much worse and I could have broke something, but just some scrapes and bruises and old body aches. Hubby really worries about me and I tell him to stop I am just fine... then I go and do dumb things like miss a curb. Duh.... OH well I thank God I am not hurt too bad and now on with life.

As soon as I saw this image I had an idea for this card. A fast card that could really be versatile. This is Zebra Hugs from Miss Rach's Digital Collection




I loaded the image into Adobe Photoshop and printed it in a medium brown color. I printed onto a card stock matching the dotted pattern paper....

Now my thinking is, how darn cute would this be for baby shower invites? You could even do them in different colors, just match up the papers... print on pink with pink dots! I added a satin ribbon, then added some Viva Decor Paper Pen Brown Dots in the corners. Seriously fast card. And I love it.

Was so excited I forgot to photo the inside of it. oops.. But it is exactly the same as the front but no zebras inside.

Now you need to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps Challenge and see all the DT cards, lots of cards to get some inspiration. Then join us for lots of chances to win Whimsy of your own!

Really busy today... gonna have to forget the aches and pains and catch up around here. Seeing the Zebra Hugs makes me think I need to head out and Hug on baby Patricio first though! ;0)

Have a beautiful day - and watch out for those high curbs!
HUGS and

4 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Ouch, I feel for you. I fell 3 times this winter. 2 times on ice and once because I am a klutz and tripped over the back door threshold and sat on the groceries I was bringing in! (Feeling any better?) I bet baby donkey hugs will make you forget any lingering aches. Hug them for me. too!

bymissrach said...

Poor thing, I hope you feel better real soon!
I love what you did with this card. It reminds me of mint choc chip ice cream. ;)Miss Rach

Peggy S from OH said...

So Sorry about your stumble! That's awful- glad you weren't hurt any worse!

Love the zebra card!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and elegant card Michelle. I love the cute image and the papers match the image perfectly.