Monday, September 1, 2014

High Hopes New Release!! Day 1

Howdy -

There will be two post today - so pop back later ok?

Today starts the new High Hopes Stamps New Release! Three days of peeks of the new images!! Make sure you visit the High Hopes Blog to see all the DT new projects and then on Wednesday we will have a Blog Hop!

For my first card I just had to use Jingle Kitty -


I colored with my Copics - colors below - and then used paper from My Minds Eye - don't you like sometimes to use non traditional colors. Love the pink and turquoise with the red for Christmas. Sentiment is also from High Hopes -

Inside I used my scraps -


Copic colors used -


Just love Jingle Kitty - Then again there are LOTS of fabulous new images being released!! Make sure you visit the HIGH HOPES STAMPS STORE - really you must!!



Now I will be back later this morning for the Whimsy New Release  Blog Hop... next three days is gonna be really busy here! :0)


Have a great Day
HUGS and -

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Love high Hopes, Jingle kitty is so cute! Going to go see the new releases now!

soaringeagle said...

This is too cute