Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Whimsy Digital Stamps Challenge - Two or More Images

Howdy -

Today is the Whimsy Digital Stamps Challenge - Monthly challenge for the Whimsy Digi Team - and this month is a great one! To use more than one image. I had some fun with two of Crissy's Digis... one of which is one of my absolute favorites...


Now Scarecrow and Friend is a great image... but I can imagine you know that the other is one more "me" - This is Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Love this adorable little one! 


Now I used Photoshop to merge my two images into one - then I colored with my Copics. (colors below) I cut it down to fit into the Double Scalloped Square Die from Whimsy. A fabulous die that is perfect sized for cards. I used Kraft card stock with papers from Simple Stories Legacy collection. The sentiment is a tab also from Whimsy Stamps. A ribbon some MS leaf punches and mulberry roses for embellishments.

Inside more of the same papers but I decided to take advantage of the lined pattern paper for the inside to be able to do some writing.


Copic Colors used -


 Fabulous challenge this month for Whimsy - make sure you get a chance to join in on this one! LOTS of great prizes to win. So visit the blog HERE and join us please won't you.

Thinking this is another stay indoors day around here. LOTS of rain in the forecast today. YEA! Soggy animals outside but the cooler weather and the rain for a nicer November will be appreciated by them later.

Have a great one!
HUGS and-

3 comments:

soaringeagle said...

What a great card.

Carol Dee said...

SWEET, the Donkey reminds me of Eeore ;)

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful card!