Thursday, December 4, 2014

Whimsy Inspirations - Friends like you are priceless!

Howdy -

Made this card up as a Thank You for a friend -  then I forgot to show it off here! Loved how it turned out, but I am always a little over the moon about Crissy Armstrong images!

This is from Crissy's Whimsy Stamps - "The Gang's All Here"


I made an easel card - Colored with my Copics (colors below) I matched it up with lots of dies - mainly the Double Scallop Square Die  creates such a great mat background don't you think? Then I used Vine and flower dies to fill in lots! Love that - 


Don't you love making cards for someone that really appreciates them? They don't say.. "Oh how cute" and then just toss it out. This friend is that kind of special person that makes you feel good when you make them a handmade card - so I enjoy making them for them!

Here are the Copic colors used -


Hope you are having a great day -
HUGS and - 

No comments: