Wednesday, February 11, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - My Best Friend Hedghog

Howdy-

Today is my day to share for High Hopes - The challenge blog has lots of fun new changes and you really will want to check out all the fun each day to see all the DT inspiration. Wednesday is my day... so I decided to have some fun coloring another one of the new images "My Best Friend"


Ok truth time... here in Texas we don't have too many Hedgehogs... not a normal cute image for me. But the smile on this guy is so adorable I just love how adorable he is. Hopefully I have colored him correctly... you see I don't know if I have ever even seen a real life Hedgehog... think I need to do some google searches on that later -

First I will tell you about the info on my card - I colored with my Copics (colors below) I doodled around the edges with a grey liner pen. My papers are all from Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Blush. Love the find bright colors. I punched out a Martha Stewart Doily as a background. Then dotted small dots of Viva Decor White Pearl Pen.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -

 
Please do make sure to visit the High Hopes Blog - and then PLEASE pop over to the BRAND NEW High Hopes Website. Totally redone! And FABULOUS to pop around and see all the great stamps available... warning.. you will fall in love with lots of new images!

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

I adore hedgehogs, but they do not live in the wilds in the U.S. What we have are PORCUPINES! Some people keep hedgehogs for pets! And I think you colored him just fine. :)