Wednesday, March 18, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - New Release Peek

Howdy -

This week at High Hopes Stamps there is a sneak peek of the new images being released! I had some fun coloring up Foxy Knitter -


Cute little fox huh? I colored with my Copics - (colors below) I love how the background came out. Total honesty now ok? I actually colored with a light yellow orange... but it was too harsh and didn't like how it looked with the pattern papers. So I went back and recolored the back with a sage green color. Love how it marbled the background - will have to try that with other combinations.

My pattern papers are from Prima Marketing Sun Kiss collection - I sewed all the layers down, and used a jumbo Martha Stewart Wild Flowers punch. The High Hopes "Thank You" Sentiment is one of my favorite fonts - Then I added three white buttons for a simple embellishment.

Inside are more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


If you haven't checked out the new release sneak peeks at the High Hopes Blog you need to click on over and see all the cute stamps that are being released!


Hope you enjoyed - have a great day!
HUGS and-

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

How ADORABLE, I am looking forward to seeing more new High Hopes. Foxy knitter is sweet, Love the card.