Wednesday, March 4, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Pawsing to Say HI!

Howdy -

This week I dug deep into my box of High Hopes Stamps to find another old favorite. Love the "Cat Trio" -


Aren't they cute? I colored with my Copics and then matched up some older papers from First Edition Boho Chic collection. Great Warm Country feel don't you think? I sewed down all the layers added some buttons and lace to complete the country look. Then paired it all with the High Hopes Sentiment "Pawsing To Say"

Inside - 


Copic colors used -


Make sure to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog - every day there is new DT projects being shown off!

Have a great day!
HUGS and

2 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Totally amazing Card Michelle! Love the paper is so beautiful and the lace and buttons just the perfect touch.

Carol Dee said...

SWEET!