Monday, March 9, 2015

Sarah Kay Girlie Happy Birthday

Howdy -

Had some fun digging into my older Sarah Kay images again this week. I adore them... I used one to create a Girlie Birthday Card  - You see my "OLDEST" BFF is having a birthday today. She just loves when I refer to her that way.. don't ya Deana?  We were partners in crime in high school. Oh not that we EVER did anything bad... never! This girl and I have had some laughs in the past. Some of those laughs were at my expense at times, a lot of the time, she seems to remember me being accident prone. I have NO idea why she thinks that.  Deana helped teach me to drive and for some reason she still finds that humorous. Why I was ok with her teaching me when I had experienced her launching driving I will never know. But I can say I learned to drive and wasn't a timid newbie driver! We also were master Tetris gamers! At least we thought we were... sure put enough quarters in that year. Wow that dated us didn't it?

So back to the card - Deana has all "men" in her house! So I decided she needed a real Girlie card this year.


I think the Sarah Kay.. the lace punch, chipboard corner flourishes, pearls and birdie have some girlie feel don't you? I sewed all the layers down. Most of the papers are Websters I believe. I hate that once out of those clear envelopes I loose what collection they are... sorry.  The Happy Birthday is a Stampin Up stamp - love to color in the roses on this one. I colored with my Copics (colors below)

The inside is the same papers matched up - with an Alota Rubber stamps Happy Birthday stamp. 

 Copic colors used -


Hope she got it on time... and hope she liked it. I had fun making it - so many stamps I love so little time to use them all.

Happy Birthday Deana! And I hope you all enjoyed my Girlie Sarah Kay Card -
HUGS and-

No comments: