Wednesday, May 27, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Have a Magical Day!

Howdy -

This week I played with another one of High Hopes Stamps new Fairy images. Such fun cards to be girlie with and add flowers and bling too!

This is Julie's Smile



Sweet image! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then went crazy with the stickles for LOTS of bling on her wings. I told myself I wasn't going to this time...  but it just didn't feel right with out the bling, right?  I have no will power at all... diet proves that! My papers are all Kaisercraft Tropical punch collection, I sewed all the layers together with a zig zag stitch. Then I created a piece of "lace" with a Martha Stewart Punch. Cut a strip of paper, then punched on both sides. The flowers are punches that I added some Viva Decor Gold Pearl Pen. The sentiment is also from High Hopes - "Sentiment Set #2" - fabulous group of sentiments you will use over and over especially with these adorable fairy images!

Inside the card I used the same papers -


Copic colors used -



I hope you like my Fairy card - There are so many great Fairy images that just came out at High Hopes - and if you need a more boyish image they are covered as well with this new release. See them all HERE  - Then take some time to surf around the entire store... you will find lots you like! I PROMISE!

Have a wonderful blessed day -
HUGS and -

1 comment:

Helen said...

what a lovely & happy card.
Regards, Helen