Thursday, July 9, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Two Christmas Tales

Howdy -

Today sharing a Whimsy Stamp an adorable Crissy Armstrong image "Two Christmas Tales".  Adorable sweet Christmas stamp!



I colored with my copics and then added some stickles for sparkle. My papers are from My Minds Eye "O Christmas Tree" Collection. I sewed down all layers then found the Whimsy  Star Spangled die. Topped with the Whimsy Sentiment Die "Merry Christmas" from the Sentimentables Holiday Set. I love that set for Christmas Cards!

Close up of the adorable image -


 Inside the card the same papers -


And the Copic colors used -


Fun having Christmas in July... coloring sweet cool image in the heat of summer. And totally loving coloring WHIMSY!

Have a wonderful day -
HUGS

1 comment:

Helen said...

what a gorgeous and sweet X-mas card.
I love the images of Crissy.
Hugs