Thursday, September 24, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Gingerbread Love

Howdy -

Just love this new image from Whimsy Stamps. "Gingerbread Love"


Every year I have some fun with a new Christmas image and make a ornament for my craft room. This adorable little Gingerbread Couple are just perfect. Now I need to come clean my first project with these two cuties was a pillow box with my Sizzix Big Shot Pro Pillow Box die... Never before have I had a die get stuck in my machine. So stuck that die broke apart and all the metal pieces fell out! I was heartbroken... loved that die. I just don't know why it broke...anyone else have that happen? So I re thought my little couple and decided they could hold hands on an ornament.

I colored with my Copics and then cut out the little couple. I then found my Whimsy Shapeology Double Scalloped Circle Die and cut out a dark red base for the ornament.  Two circles from Graphic 45 Christmas papers. I sanded the edges and inked them for a more country look. Attached my two gingerbread men and added Viva Decor Pearl Pen for "icing". A button glued to a ribbon for a hanger. The sentiment comes with the gingerbread couple.

Close up -


Copics Used -


Hope you have a wonderful day - and enjoy a little crafting!
HUGS and-

No comments: