Saturday, December 19, 2015

Animal Crackers - Celebrating Eleanore!

Howdy -

This week we have been celebrating Eleanore this week!! Doing the happy dance each evening when going out to get the eggs.

Our girl has started laying eggs again! It has been months since she layed even one egg. And this week we have gotten 5!! So proud of her. Now if the other gals will follow her lead maybe we will get back on track and I will not have to purchase eggs much longer!

When coming home the other day we drove past the boys pen and decided that they just needed some Lovin' and  scratching! 


Hubby has really done wonders with out little cautious boy Flavio. He is very friendly now with us. Still a little nervous with strangers, but doing great. And then there is Diego. My very first baby all those years ago... he knows NO strangers and is always friendly! Pushy friendly!

Speaking of friendly... Love my boy Autie -


 Those big brown eyes just melts my heart! Love this guy so much.

As well as Miss Libbie -


She is doing pretty good. Learned how to cope with her vision issues. Still beautiful. Still a love.

Gracie is pretty wide. And spends most of the day lounging in the sun. And that is ok, as long as I get those gorgeous babies Gracie!!


So anxious for those babies with her! Third time working to get her pregnant, so third time has to be the charm!

Now I just don't have any words for this one of Jackie....


Snapped her photo just in that perfect moment I guess. I don't think my little girl would purposely stick her tongue out at me.. I don't think... LOL

Sweet Pea was peeking over one of the huts... 

 
I think she is getting really tired of checking to see if she is showing any signs of all of having her baby.. I do hope she took. Pretty little one, little skittish, but beautiful.

Hope you got a smile this week. And hope that you have a wonderful week here before Christmas. Man it has come so fast this year! Me... off to mail those late Christmas cards and a few errands. Hope the crowds aren't too bad!

HUGS and -

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Glad to hear that Eleanor is laying again. They all look so happy lounging in the late ay sun. Enjoy this Christmas week. Happy Holidays.

Ellie Maggie said...

Great news about Eleanor, hope the rest follow her lead! Gorgeous photos in the sun, sweet Autie and darling Libbie. Jackie made me smile and what a dainty little tongue it is! Happy Christmas to you both and fingers crossed for Christmas babies xx

Niki said...

Gracie looks so ready! Hope she gives you some Christmas presents.