Wednesday, February 3, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Miss Zoe Thank You

Howdy -

When I was sick this past week... heck still have it hanging on but I am feeling better... anyway while really sick this last weekend I was wanting to color up things to make me feel better and that takes me back to the early days of me collecting all the High Hopes Farm images. I just love the animals and farm images... they make me happy. :0)

So here is a favorite.. Miss Zoe


Isn't she cute with her pail of milk and that little Kitty just waiting for a little for him! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then decided to go with all primary color papers, Farm House Kountry Kitchen collection,  and with lots of sewing and a little inking on the edges of the image and papers with Rangers Distress Ink. Miss Zoe still is making me smile. I added a red gingham ribbon and bow. Then three red buttons. The sentiment is also from High Hopes and is the "Large Script Thank You"

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used - 


Hope Miss Zoe gave you a little smile... and if you need more then how about a sale?

 
 ***********
 
Save 30% off STOREWIDE until March 31st, 2016 on all stamps!  Get free shipping on orders over $50.00 (before tax & after discount within Canada & the US only)
 
You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
 
Have a wonderful day - 
HUGS and 


1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

Awwwww! Miss Zoey is adorable! Such a cute card you made!!