Friday, February 19, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Little Lion

Howdy -

Today I am showing off another new Whimsy Stamp. I just love this little guy!! This is Little Lion from the Lee Holland Collection.


 I have always loved Lions.. maybe cuz I am a Leo? Or just that they are just too cute! I colored with my Copic (colors below) and then found some papers from BoBunny's Juliet Collection. I sewed down all the layers of pattern paper and found a dark red ribbon for a band with a bow. I used two Whimsy Shapeology Dies "Thanks" and "Friend" Love these two dies, and the pair up together pretty good don't they?

Inside more of the papers from the same collection.


Copic colors used -


 Hope you got a smile from the Little Lion - And make sure to see all the new image at the Whimsy Stamps Store! There are lots of really really really cute images again this month.

See ya tomorrow for Animal Crackers!
HUGS and
 

No comments: