Wednesday, March 2, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Samson

Howdy -

Last week I had a little fun with my older High Hopes Stamps. I just love this guy he is just too fun. This is Samson!


Isn't he just a cutie? To help Samson have a little cover from the sun I masked him off and stamped him a little "Jungle Background" I colored with my Copics (colors below).

Found some papers from Authenticity Legacy collection matted with a light brown card stock and then sewed all my layers together. A heavy dark brown ribbon with some wood round buttons for embellishment.

Inside the card the same papers -


And my Copic colors used -


Had some fun with Samson... and now I am looking forward to lots of new images to play with! Keep a watch on the High Hopes Stamps Blog for lots of new images coming!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and

No comments: