Wednesday, May 11, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - With Deepest Sympathy

Howdy -

This week for High Hopes Stamps I worked with one of the new stamps "With Deepest Sympathy" - a beautiful stamp for those cards of support.


I decided to go with pinks and greens and found some papers from DCWV. This image has the new fabulous SVG files that are available to use with your cutting machine. I have a Silhouette Cameo that is so happy to be used with these great new image! I cut out the image file and then used a matching pattern paper to cut out the mat as well. Doesn't it make such a difference when they are cut out so pretty?  I colored the image with my Copics (colors below)  and then attached to the mat. My papers I sewed down with a zig zag stitch, and then added some faux pearls with the Viva Decor Pearl Pen. I left this one simple - the image is so beautiful I just didn't want to compete with it.

Inside the same papers.


Copic colors used -


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: