Friday, June 10, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - June Release - Summer Daisy

Howdy -

I have another new release stamp today from Whimsy Stamps. LOVE these new images. And really do enjoy a beautiful Elizabeth Bell creation! She is so talented and I adore her images!

This is Summer Daisy -


Isn't she precious. I colored with my copics (colors below) and then another BIG EXCITEMENT for the new release... Whimsy Stamps now has some beautiful paper pads and (insert loud scream of excitement here) They now have Enamel Dots!!!!! Love enamel dots!!!!!

So for my card I used the new paper pad called - It's a Party - with matching It's a Party Enamel Dots!!

The sentiment I used on the front is actually a corner of one of the papers !

Inside more of the same papers - love the colors!


Copic colors I used -


Now you must pop and see all the new release items in the Store HERE

And if you haven't tried Enamel Dots before... Oh you just must!!

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and -

No comments: