Wednesday, July 6, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Sweet Savior

Howdy -

It is Christmas in July over at High Hopes Stamps. I wanted to share a few of my favorite Christmas stamps that I use all year around. Think outside the box and get the most of your stamps! Love that!

This is Sweet Savior -


All though listed under the Christmas images I think this image has so many uses - I have used this for Easter, Baby cards and like this one a sweet note card. For sure a favorite image of me. I colored with my Copics (colors below) Then I added Ranger Stickles for the star and Gloss White paint for the sweet little lamb. The pattern paper is a Whimsy Pattern paper pad. I used White Bazzil Swiss Dot Card Stock and a light purple Cards Stock for the base. I sewed everything together with a straight and zig zag stitch. Simple but I think a great little note card for a friend.

Close up of the stickles and gloss paint. 


 Inside the card more of the same papers -


Copic colors used - 


Fun to find a way to use our Christmas images for other cards.

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Thanks for looking!
HUGS
MichelleO

No comments: