Wednesday, August 31, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Willy One Eye

Howdy  -

Still pulling out Fall images from my wonderful collection of High Hopes Stamps. I don't really do many monster cards... but felt Willy One Eye was one I needed to do. (Yes Deana heard you snicker there!)

Willy One Eye is a funny little monster - 


I colored up Willy with my copics (colors below). I found some papers from KaiserCraft's Bluebelle collection that I matched up with core'dinations cardstock that I sanded. A bit of zig zag stitching to hold it all together.

The image matches up perfect with the sentiment "I've got my eye on you!". Then three black buttons to match.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


A bit different card for me, but it did make me chuckle doing it.

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Hugs and  -

1 comment:

PaperSunshine said...

LOL you have a good sense of humor! I remember when you first started coloring again after your accident and it wasnt as easy. Your cards have been beautiful and beautifully colored ever since. You would never know 😃

Hugs,
Lori K.