Wednesday, September 21, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Swaddling Baby Girl

Howdy -

I have a confession… I am in total love with the new release at High Hopes Stamps. Who doesn't love a baby? Today I had fun playing with "Saddling Baby Girl"


Isn't she adorable? I colored her with my Copics (colors below), I then paper pieced the blanket. Love the pink and green pattern paper from Authentique Cuddle Baby Girl Collection. I matched it up with Core'dinations pink and cream card stock. I sanded all the card stock, and sewed down the layers with a large zig zag stitch. I cut out a Spellbinders Scalloped Diet to mat the circle cut of the image. A bunch of mulberry flowers, with Martha Stewart Frond Leaf punches, sanded and white opaque paint to enhance. The High Hopes sentiment "It's a girl" just perfect. For some added embellishment I added dots of Viva Decor Cream Pearl Pen.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -



This collection is just adorable. To see all the new cuteness PLEASE CLICK HERE

Hope you enjoyed my little baby card - Make sure to visit the High Hopes Stamps blog to see lots of inspiration. You can do that HERE

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and -

2 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Your cards are always beautiful Michelle!

okienurse said...

Awesome card! Love the coloring and fancy cutting and paper piecing! Vickie