Wednesday, November 30, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Sparkle & Cheer

Howdy -

Oh my Christmas is coming soon!! Time to get those Christmas Cards done and all our gifts wrapped. I like to make my own tags for my presents. With so many wonderful little images and sentiments they can be made pretty quickly and they add so much to a wrapped gift.

The new Sentiment "Sparkle & Cheer" is perfect!


I stamped the sentiment, the doodled around the edge. Then decided it needed more color to it and used my Copics to color! Dark red card stock, scraps of Graphic 45 papers and then a couple of Whimsy Snowflake dies with red Ranger Stickles centers. Was fast and really does make things special for your To and From Tag.

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day - and pop back tomorrow for the High Hopes December Release! And also the Whimsy Stamps Digital Release!

No comments: