Friday, November 11, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Candle Light

Howdy -

This week for Whimsy Stamps I had fun with one of Sylvia Zet's adorable new Winter images. "Candle Light"


I just love this image. So precious. I colored with my Copic (colors below) then found scrap papers from my stash. I roughed up the edges of all the pieces and inked them with Rangers's Distress Ink. Sewed the pattern papers together and layered with burlap. The leaves are Martha Stewart large frond leaves from coredi'nations card stock that I sanded. I added some dots of red stickles for berries. Very hard to see that one! The sentiment is also a favorite. From Whimsy's Digital Sentiments, "Christmas Time Digital Sentiments" Love how many great holiday sentiments you get in this set!!

Here are the Copic colors used -



Adore this image. Such a warm country Winter image if that makes any sense at all...

Hope you like it - make sure to visit the Whimsy Store and see all the wonderful images new and old!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day ... saying a few prayers here... having the Vet out this morning to check on Jolene as she isn't herself and acting a bit down. Hope it is just something simple he can find and fix.

See you tomorrow for Animal Crackers - HUGS and

No comments: