Wednesday, January 11, 2017

High Hopes Stamps = Leo Meets Lana

Howdy -

This new High Hopes Stamps "Live Love Laugh" release is just so adorable! Can't wait to color each one of them! This week I am having fun with two cute turtles - "Leo Meets Lana"


Are they not just too sweet? I colored with my Copics (colors below) I went with pink and greens - just love that combo. A white card stock base with green card stock for the mats. A piece of My Minds Eye Baby Girl papers. I punched out a tag and used the sentiment "Me & You". Now I dug deep into the stash and pulled out some jewelry spacers with heart shaped brads for embellishments. Been a LONG time since I used them.

Inside the card same papers.


Copic colors used -



Love this collection so much... Visit the Store HERE and see all of the sweetness!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

So sweet and love the rosy cheeks you have given each turtle. I have lots of Tilda's to play with now as I used my Christmas money in a sale. More goodies for your money that way!! Hugs Mrs A.